Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Telephone: +49 (0) 77 73/4 38 98 54
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When calling up our website www.contact-create.de the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your Access provider.
We process the data mentioned for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Guarantee of comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of the system security and stability as well as,
- for further administrative purposes.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com send by e-mail.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions We offer you the opportunity of any kind to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for using the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
- the transfer according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
- this is legally permissible and required according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them. The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all functions of our website
Use of Google Web Fonts
This page uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
Use of Google Maps
YouTube as the standard plugin
We have integrated YouTube videos into our website and also connected them to social plugins (“plugins”) from the provider YouTube. YouTube is a subsidiary of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”). The service on de.youtube.com is provided by Google.
Only when you play the videos will the following data be transmitted to YouTube or Google. We have no influence on this data transfer.
When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. This takes place regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want the assignment to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a user profile and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube or Google to exercise this.
You can find more information on the handling of user data on YouTube in Google’s data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de . p>
There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy.
The tracking responsibilities that have been properly registered by us are differentiated on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR. With the tracking challenges possible to use, we want a needs-based design and continuous improvement of our website.
On the other hand, we use the tracking needy to belong to the use of our website to belong and to belong to belong to. These interests are considered interests within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The responsible data processing and data categories can be found in the following tracking tools.
a) Google Analytics
To change the needs-based design and ongoing use of our pages with Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google” responsible). In this context, pseudonymized access profiles are listed and cookies (see section 4) are used. The cookie viewing information about your access to this website such as
- Browser type / version,
- Operating system used,
- Referrer URL,
- IP address,
- Time of the server request,
are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of To provide market research and needs-based design of this website.
This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; we would like to point out, however, that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
b) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website for you, we also use Google Conversion Tracking. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 4) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer’s website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking have. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this – for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com” are blocked.
You can find Google’s data protection information on conversion tracking here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html).
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, request the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details.
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us.
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information is required a legal obligation for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you , the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible.
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that this is the case There are reasons that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status Mai 2018.